Welcome to farcebook



"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."
(Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus; Roman Emperor 161 to 180 AD)


Wednesday 7 March 2012

Magnetic Island Silent Terrorist Attack - Breaking News! Garbage Bag Alert!

Never before captured on video. Magnetic Island has been under clandestine, silent terrorist attack by thousands of hungry garbage bags. These solitary creatures, if we can call them that, roam from house to house when no one is home waltzing as they seek food. Wreaking havoc, destroying legs of tables if they found nothing appetising.


Commenting, Qld MP Mandy Johnstone is purported to have said; "Let me just say before I can do anything to help with this issue I have to do things with other issues first because I don't do much and only if it's good for my faction. I was put up for pre-selection without a plebiscite to maintain the quota of women in parliament. Send me an email and I'll get back to you. If I'm re-elected"

Tourism Queensland , a government agency committed to making a profit, suggested that these bizarre creatures could become a major tourist attraction for Magnetic Island just like 'Whitey' the crocodile, the once in a lifetime Cyclone Yasi and the cruise ships that come to Townsville.




 Just like our pollies do at election time.

No comments: